Lisa A. Sullivan
Profile: Lisa Sullivan is a former teacher turned Web 2.0 marketing specialist who shares her expertise through consulting, speaking engagements, and volunteering for area causes that are important to her (i.e the Foodbank of Central and Eastern North Carolina and the Pretty in Pink Foundation). To keep current in the social space, Lisa is involved in Triangle Social Media Club, is the Founder of her own women's organization - Tweet Divas, and has attended conferences such as Social Fresh (Charlottte), Science Online (Durham), Social Media Business Forum (Raleigh), and Ignite (Durham and Raleigh). Lisa is passionate about helping businesses and nonprofits move forward in the social space as web marketing continues to evolve.
Posts by Lisa A. Sullivan:
- 50 Years Later – Why Isn’t Martin Luther King Jr.’s “Dream” Realized?
- Lowes Foods “Friends Feeding Friends” Campaign Kicks Off With Scotty McCreery
- You Only Live Once – A 12 Hour Drive Led Me to the World Champion Red Sox Parade
- Scotty McCreery “See You Tonight” – An Album and Concert Review
- How is Your Line? My Thoughts on How to Have a Good Life